Monday, March 20, 2017

A Review of One of My Favorite Books

Yes, yes, I have a favorite book.  I mean I have a many, but this post is about one book.Also, it's no surprise that all my favorite books are about cats because what's a book without cats in it.




The book is called "How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You" by The Oatmeal. You might of heard of The Oatmeal. He's the guy that illustrates really funny comics (like the one below).
Image via The Oatmeal
Okay, now back to the review. This Book is absolutely hilarious. Even the human enjoyed reading it. Also, when the human got the book it came with a free poster. I made the human hang it up on the wall because it's funny and cool.

Now, the book is not like your boring romantic sci-fi adventure book. It provides humor and interesting comic like illustrations.

If you want funny book about cats, then buy this book!

You can purchase it from Amazon!

Stay tuned for more of my book reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment